Thursday, May 6, 2010

Moss Graffiti & inspiration

I don't remember what it was that I was looking for at the time, but I came across this Instructables.com tutorial, but it was one that has since been stuck in the back of my mind. I am no where near as knowledgeable in gardening, so to attempt this without any background would only be my demise.

Since we have a gardener in the house, perhaps this could inspire us to be even more eco-friendly while creating art and a general idea to the public that art does not need to be in the form of permanent and sometimes destructive graffiti. Sure, it'd still be "your mothers graffiti", but at least we know we can do about it in such a way that it can be enjoyed, easily removed, and with minimal damage....


Moss Graffiti

Didn't realize it, but there are a group of Guerrilla Girls in NY who use their energy into promoting feminist issues. I like how they remain anonymous in by shielding themselves in gorilla masks. I don't know how cool I'd be about carrying about my bees-nees in a mask like that. They can definitely be looked upon as model for trying to group and figure our methods to our madness...

I need to finish up, but in regards to creating seed bombs, they have seed pills.... probably the most easiest and more effective method next to seed bombs as they melt and release; whereas the seed bombs may have a difficult time germinating because of the clay, which would require lots of water to break down... your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment